T Shirts - Show Me Yours And I'll Show You Mine!

Play Time!

T Shirts - Show Me Yours And I'll Show You Mine!

Postby DONNIEP » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:40 am

Lemme get the ball rolling here...

Makes quite a statement, huh?

Ok, so I saw that LT bought a Hill Dawg For Prison 2016 shirt and it got me thinking about the t shirts I own and have owned over the years and the images and ideas that can be conveyed on something as simple as a t shirt. Take the one above as an example. That's a sign you'd see regularly in Dirtville - on gates and vehicles, etc. But you put it on a shirt here and the meaning changes immediately. No, I'm not going to shoot anybody within 100 meters of me, lol. But you put that on a shirt - with the arabic translation below it - and all of a sudden anybody who sees me knows the message I'm sending: I don't like Moozlimz and I'm probably armed and I don't really care what anybody thinks about that. Now, it doesn't make me a bad ass (I'm just a bad ass anyways), but it does get the message across that I'm anti jihadi and pro military and if the SHTF I'm not gonna run off and cry like a little girl. Oh, if some wacko decides to open fire at the local Walmart you can bet your ass I'm probably gonna piss my pants and be praying like a motherfucker but I'm not gonna run away. Come to think of it, I guess I'm a Safe Space when I go out in public lol. Regardless, that simple shirt sends a message and I like it. I got it from tactical t shirts.

A lot of my other shirts are pro military and what I call anti jihadi. And I have a couple that are Southern/Confederate, but I choose the ones that have the first national Confederate flag on them because they're not all gawdy and shit like a lot of the ones with Ol' Glory on them. I mean, as much as I like me some Hank Jr, I'm not going to run around town wearing a shirt with his head on top of Ol' Glory.
DONNIEP
Chairman of the Board

Re: T Shirts - Show Me Yours And I'll Show You Mine!

Postby DONNIEP » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:10 am

I miss the days when you could go to the mall and there would be a t shirt store there where you could pick out your shirt and what you wanted to have put on it and they'd slap it on there right there. That's instant gratification right there. My buddy back in junior high, his sister worked for Happy T Shirt in the local mall and on a lot of Sundays I'd go to work with her and she'd buy me lunch and pay me a few bucks to help her run the place. So I'd get to help people pick out their image and then actually put it on the shirt for them. Which was pretty cool cause a week later I'd see that person and say to my friends "Hey, I made that shirt for her!" I had a shit ton of fun working there.

One of the best things about working at Happy T Shirt was the fact that people hung out in there. See, this was waaayyy before computerized anything so you had to look through these big catalogs to find the image you wanted, or you could pick one of the popular ones off the wall. But when somebody would start flipping through the catalog...that's gonna take some time. So you'd have people in there for a while and you'd sit and shoot the shit and hit on girls and all the stuff guys like to do. It was kinda like a record store for shirts - you didn't just go to the record store to buy a record, you went to hang out too.
DONNIEP
Chairman of the Board

Postby DONNIEP » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:13 am

Anyways, here's your chance to show off your t shirts! Most of them are pretty self explanatory but the ones that have a story behind them are the best.
DONNIEP
Chairman of the Board

Postby Funkmonkey » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:45 pm

I don't' have any pictures I can link to since we can't upload here. But in college, a poster of a woman wearing a t-shirt sort of became our dorm mascot. The shirt was cut off just below the nipples, and the poster only showed from her neck to her waist and the most healthy magnificent underboobs imaginable. Kind of like this, but on the shirt in our dorm was written "Study Hard".

Brass Monkey. That funky monkey! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=drjGn_JpTOk
Funkmonkey
Pit Boss

Postby DONNIEP » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:44 am

Ordered this one yesterday, 25% off since it was 9/11:

DONNIEP
Chairman of the Board

Postby DONNIEP » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:47 am

Got this sticker in the mail on Saturday. Figured I needed it since I gotsa shirt like it lol

DONNIEP
Chairman of the Board

Postby Mr. Fantastic » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:11 pm

Funkmonkey wrote:I don't' have any pictures I can link to since we can't upload here. But in college, a poster of a woman wearing a t-shirt sort of became our dorm mascot. The shirt was cut off just below the nipples, and the poster only showed from her neck to her waist and the most healthy magnificent underboobs imaginable. Kind of like this, but on the shirt in our dorm was written "Study Hard".

I just want to give them titties a feel to see if they are real.
Mr. Fantastic
Headliner

Postby Funkmonkey » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:02 pm

Mr. Fantastic wrote:
Funkmonkey wrote:I don't' have any pictures I can link to since we can't upload here. But in college, a poster of a woman wearing a t-shirt sort of became our dorm mascot. The shirt was cut off just below the nipples, and the poster only showed from her neck to her waist and the most healthy magnificent underboobs imaginable. Kind of like this, but on the shirt in our dorm was written "Study Hard".

I just want to give them titties a feel to see if they are real.

They'll either squirt you in the face, or thunk like the side of a mannequin.
Funkmonkey
Pit Boss

Postby Funkmonkey » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:03 pm

DONNIEP wrote:Got this sticker in the mail on Saturday. Figured I needed it since I gotsa shirt like it lol

You think Ackmed can't hit you 300 some feet away?
Funkmonkey
Pit Boss

Postby Funkmonkey » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:32 pm

But you have to admit, the tittles on this fine specimen are quite outstanding.

Funkmonkey
Pit Boss

Next

Return to Gadgets & Games